In accordance with the Clause: 6.5 of ISO/IEC 17067, the AHDAA certification scheme is related to specified products, to which the same specified requirements, specific rules and procedures apply.
The rules, procedures and management for implementing product, process and service certification are stipulated by the certification scheme.
According to clause 6.3.1 of ISO/IEC 17067, AHDAA is a certification body which has developed a certification scheme solely for the use of AHDAA clients. In alignment with clause 6.3.2 of ISO/IEC 17067, AHDAA has different schemes for the different products (available below), and has therefore combined common procedures and management into a product certification system. Therefore, the AHDAA certification system encompasses the various products that AHDAA certifies.
AHDAA Halal certification scheme is consisting of the following.
- Bovine slaughtering, boning, processing and packaging.
- Ovine slaughtering, boning, processing and packaging.
- Poultry slaughtering (excluding gas stunning) , boning, processing and packaging.
- Processed products including flavours.
- Fish and seafood products.