AHDAA Application Guideline Process
AHDAA APPLICATION GUIDELINE PROCESS
1 – APPLICATION SUBMISSION AND RECEIVAL
This is in accordance with the requirements of clause 7.2 of ISO 17065, clause 9.2.1 of GSO 2055-2, clause:9.2.1 of UAE.S 2055- 2, and clause 9.2.1 of OIC/SMIIC 2.
- Applicants will have access to the AHDAA application guidelines, process, policies, application process scheme and the overall standard operating procedures (applicant can request full details of AHDAA application guideline).
- Applicant will then submit their application to AHDAA through the website portal, while providing all the requested documents.
- AHDAA will receive the application and notify the applicant that their application has been received and will undergo a review.
2 – APPLICATION REVIEWAL
This is in accordance with the requirements of clause 7.3 of ISO 17065, clause 9.2.2 of GSO 2055-2, clause:9.2.2 of UAE.S 2055- 2, and clause 9.2.2 of OIC/SMIIC 2.
- Application will be reviewed by a nominated AHDAA team.
- AHDAA will process a background check
- AHDAA will process all documents and request more if necessary.
- AHDAA will plan the audit of the applicant. The audit will be in accordance with the applicants’ preferred availability, HACCP plan, operational capacity and the product complexity and variety.
- AHDAA will notify the applicant with the audit plan, scope and timetable.
3 – AUDIT TO THE APPLICANT
This is in accordance with the requirements of clause 9.2.3 of GSO 2055-2, clause 9.2.3 of UAE.S 2055- 2 and clause 9.2.3 of OIC/SMIIC 2.
- AHDAA will appoint an audit team which consists of technical and religious expertise.
- The audit will be conducted in a thorough, objective and considerate manner.
- Audit will be finalized and during the closing meeting clients will be notified of the audit findings.
- The audit report will be generated and delivered to the applicant within 2 working days.
4 – HALAL COMMITTEE REVIEW AND FINAL DECISION
This is in accordance with the requirements of clause 7.6 of ISO 17065, clause 7.2.3 of UAE.S 2055- 2, and clause 9.2.5 of OIC/SMIIC 2.
- The audit will be submitted to the AHDAA Halal Committee for further review.
- The AHDAA Halal Committee will then notify the applicant on whether their application is acceptable or not, and on possible non-conformances that need to be addressed and rectified before application can progress.
- AHDAA Halal Committee will notify the applicant on whether the application was successful or unsuccessful. The committee’s decision will be final
Please fill out the below if you have any questions or would like us to contact you