AUSTRALIAN HALAL DEVELOPMENT AND ACCREDITATION PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
Services provided regarding Halal certification:
- Certification of Halal products locally and internationally.
- Conduct Halal Audits to AHDAA clients.
- Certification of Halal products which includes meat and meat products, processed products, food beverage, food flavours, pharmaceuticals, Health care products, cosmetics and restaurants.
Services provided to the local community:
AHDAA is both keenly and actively participating in local Muslim and Non-Muslim community activities.
This includes but is not limited to;
- Both organising and contributing to fund raising for those in need within the community
- Easing and facilitating funerals by partnering and providing financial support with a local community funeral organisation.
- Helping with families celebrate Eid celebrations.
- Providing employment opportunities for local community members.
- Equipping members of the community with training and skills.
- Providing programs for women and children.
- Helping newly arrived refugees integrate by providing them with skills and work.
- Helping the local mosque in many different ways.
- Schemes to bring youth together, and help instil good values into the local community youth.